We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our 🎉 Dividend Growth Compass newsletter 🥂, dedicated to helping you navigate the world of Dividend Growth Investing. Just like our podcast Dividend Talk, you can expect unsalted opinions with a European flavor.
Dividend Growth Compass is designed to empower you with knowledge, keep you updated on market news, and provide you with valuable tools to make the most of your investments while sharing what we do in real-time. We’re committed to delivering content that not only informs but also educates and inspires you.
Here’s a sneak peek of what awaits you:
- We begin with a warm introduction that sets the stage for the exciting content that follows.
- Stay up-to-date with our latest service announcements
- A Dive deep into a European powerhouse with 32 pages of in-depth research. “ Because you’re worth it”
- Explore the world of beauty brands and the 7 companies that drive them.
- Stay informed about the latest financial news including companies like Intel, Defama and JNJ
- Track when you will be getting paid with our dividend calendar
- Gain insights into our recent financial transactions. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk
- Derek shares his watchlist of promising stocks he is keeping an eye on.
- 2 Dividend Growth Stock Cards: $CRH.L and $WPC (incl: dividend safety score, investment thesis, fair value assessment)
With this newsletter, we’re excited to join you on your dividend growth journey and our goal is to provide a unique perspective on your dividend investments that you’ll find refreshing.
Welcome aboard, and let’s navigate the world of dividend growth investing together.
European Dividend Growth Investor & Derek
You can download the newsletter below (after login) 👇
I’m not a certified financial planner/advisor nor a certified financial analyst nor an economist nor a CPA nor an accountant nor a lawyer. I’m not a finance professional through formal education. I’m a person who believes and takes pride in a sense of freedom, satisfaction, fulfillment and empowerment that I get from being financially competent and being conscious managing my personal money. The contents on this blog are for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute financial, accounting, or legal advice. I can’t promise that the information shared on my blog is appropriate for you or anyone else. By reading this blog, you agree to hold me harmless from any ramifications, financial or otherwise, that occur to you as a result of acting on information provided on this blog.