Welcome to the third issue of the Dividend Growth Compass newsletter!
Behind the scenes, an immense amount of effort and dedication has gone into bringing the Dividend Growth Compass service to life. It’s no secret that both of us lead demanding lives, juggling our professional commitments, but our passion for dividend growth investing drove us to burn the midnight oil, making it possible.
However with that said, we were aiming to launch our premium membership this week. Unfortunately, we may have underestimated the time it takes to set up all the components of a viable business.
That’s why we decided to make the third issue of this newsletter also free and available to everyone who signed up for free to this blog.
Having said that, today’s newsletter is jam-packed again with lots of dividend-related topics we think are interesting to European and US-focused investors:
- A deep dive into NN Group with almost 40 pages of in-depth research. We analyzed the actual court ruling to be able to draw our own conclusions.
- We introduced the beginner’s corner based on feedback from one of our loyal subscribers. In this issue, we aim to demystify the term CAGR as per his request.
- Our take on Nestle’s long-term prospects. It may not be what you think it is.
- The latest news about WP Carey’s dividend cut and our take on what’s happening in the stock market last month.
- Track when you will be getting paid with our dividend calendar
- Gain insights into our recent financial transactions. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk.
- Our watchlists for the upcoming 2 weeks.
- Coca-Cola’s Dividend Growth Stock Card. Learn about our investment thesis, their dividend safety score and what we think it’s worth.
In this third newsletter, we trust that you have a good feeling for the quality of our work. Let’s cross our fingers that all goes well in the upcoming week so that we can launch our premium membership without any issues. It’s about time that we get to share our Dividend Safety Dashboard with you.
European Dividend Growth Investor & Derek from Engineer My Freedom.
You can download the newsletter below (after login) 👇