Welcome to the fourth issue of the Dividend Growth Compass newsletter!
We are delighted to be releasing our premium membership which will now include access to our BETA dividend safety dashboard. As you know gathering European data is not easy and we are in the process of verifying all of our data manually. We also have the small issue of separating the fiscal year from the reporting years. We want to make sure every last number we have is correct to give you the best European dividend safety screener that is available.
Hence for now we are calling it BETA mode at no extra cost to the premium membership but please know we are doing a lot of work in the background.
Having said that, today’s newsletter is jam-packed again with lots of dividend-related topics we think are interesting to European and US-focused investors:
- A deep dive into VICI Properties with over 30 pages of in-depth research. Is this a REIT worth your time?
- We introduced the beginner’s corner based on feedback from one of our loyal subscribers. In this issue, we aim to demystify the term FFO.
- Our take on 3 European Real Estate Stocks.
- The latest news about Fresenius and NN group.
- Track when you will be getting paid with our dividend calendar
- Gain insights into our recent financial transactions. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk.
- Our watchlists for the upcoming 2 weeks.
- Johnson & Johnson and Evolution AB Dividend Growth Stock Cards. Learn about our investment thesis, their dividend safety score, and what we think it’s worth.
In this fourth newsletter, we trust that you have a good feeling about the quality of our work but as always we welcome all feedback 🙏
European Dividend Growth Investor & Derek from Engineer My Freedom.
You can download the newsletter below (after login) 👇