Welcome new readers!
Feel free to take a look around.
If you are a hardcore reader, then I recommend you to binge-read this blog by starting with one of my first posts and reading all the way up. I promise that you will get some new insights and at the same time learn a lot about my journey 🙌
There are over 100 posts out there, so don’t forget to prepare a big can of coffee ☕
For more targeted reading, let me help you a bit with navigating through the content.
You could generally say that I am writing a lot about the following 2 topics:
- Dividend Growth Investing
- Personal Finance
If you want to know why then check out my story and learn what’s driving me.
Having said that, let’s point you to some articles to get started.
I hope that helps 🙏
1. You are new to personal finance
If you are generally new to managing your personal finances, then I think it’s best to start with the basics.
Have a look at the following 2 articles:
- Should you pay off debt or invest? | 4 simple steps anyone can follow
- 5 Impactful ideas to maximize your savings
These should get you started quite quickly because some of the ideas described in there are low-hanging fruit.
2. You are new to dividend growth investing
The same applies to dividend growth investing. If you are interested in this topic, then I assume you are already managing your personal finances quite well.
Having said that, if you are new to dividend investing then I recommend you to check out the following articles:
- Best European stock broker in 2022
- How to retire early with dividend stocks [YouTube]?
- How to start investing in Dividend Growth stocks?
- How to build a dividend portfolio? – a dividend portfolio allocation strategy or check it in video format (YouTube).
- How to screen for dividend growth stocks
- Should dividends be reinvested?
- What is a good Dividend ETF? – Top 5 & More! | 2021
This should really get you started into the world of dividend investing.
3. You have some experience with dividend growth investing
In that case, we can go a bit more advanced. In the below articles I have been sharing some of the knowledge that I have accumulated over the last 6 years.
- How to average down stocks when share prices are falling?
- 3 investor rules of thumb every dividend investor should know
- The Chowder Rule in practice: applying it to my DGI portfolio
- 2 Option Income Strategies – It doesn’t need to be difficult
There is more to come though!
4. You just want some stock inspiration
If this is the case, then I definitely recommend you to check out the following articles:
- 30 of the best European Dividend Aristocrats in 2021
- What are the 10 best dividend stocks to buy and hold for decades?
- 15 high-yield European stocks
- The best Dividend Aristocrats ETFs to buy and which not 
Or have a look at my individual stock analysis articles. I will not list them all, but these have been some of the most popular:
- Wolters Kluwer Dividend Safety – Analysis 
- Nestle Dividend – Is it worth buying the stock right now?
- Danone SA – Stock analysis – Is now a good time to buy?
- British American Tobacco – Will it help you in building a better tomorrow?
- Microsoft’s Valuation | Own it, Don’t trade it
- Red Electrica – A juicy dividend yield, but at what cost?
- Novo Nordisk Stock Analysis – A Historical Danish Dividend Aristocrat [guest post]
- Why I like to own Ahold Delhaize stock so much [YouTube]
These and more can also be found under the stock analysis category
5. You are curious for articles that make me proud
I would also like to share with you a few articles that I’m most proud of.
Both of these articles took me a lot of time to compile and are unique in its own sense:
- Unilever Dividend History | 1929 – 2021 [including extended FAQ]
- Annual Report 2020 – European Dividend Growth Investor
- Annual Report 2021 – Europeand Dividend Growth Investor
6. You want to also hear me talk about investing
You can still find me active in two other places.
It is a weekly show with a strong European flavor that get’s released every weekend. We typically discuss:
- the news of the week,
- a main topic related to dividend investing,
- and we answer questions from the community
If you haven’t tried it yet, then please check it out. Thousands of listeners are tuning in every week.
Feel also free to submit your questions so that we can address it on-air. You can do this by emailing us at [dividendtalk AT gmail DOT com].
Last but not least, I’m also present on YouTube.
I try to post a video on a regular basis, but my blog gets priority when I’m short on time.
Creating videos on YouTube is something that I like because it gives me the opportunity to be more visual and dive into some of the annual reports.
Hence, check it out as well. Subscribing to the channel would also mean the world to me because I’m trying to get to 10.000 subscribers this year.
I started my blog late December 2019, so the amount of content is still in an early stage. Therefore I will maintain this page going forward as I intend to add more and more content which I am considering foundational.
If you af any questions, please let me know via the comment section or get in touch with me.
Sometimes this can trigger me to prioritize a future topic for another.
European Dividend Growth Investor
The form you have selected does not exist.