Best European stock broker in 2022
I can tell you, finding the best European broker online in 2022 is an investment itself!
After 6 years of investing for financial freedom, I narrowed down my options based on the following 2 main criteria:
- low (transaction) fees
- accessibility to European and US stock markets
And I can’t stress enough to new investors about the importance of low fees. We really want our money to work for us and we can’t have any money “leakages” eating away our investment returns.
So what’s then the best European broker online?
To cut a long story short, I’m recommending one of the following 3 European online brokers to investors:
Best for advanced investors
Invest like a professional with access to 135 markets. Advanced strategies possible, flexible reporting available. Zero monthly fees, low commissions.
Best for beginners & free ETFs
My main broker for dividend investing. Now with zero commissions* on top Exchanges. Used by 2+ million investors from many European countries.
Best for time-saving investors
Perfect for investors who see time as their biggest value. Fully automate your investments in a basket of stocks & ETFs. Zero commissions*
* Other fees may apply! I.e. currency exchange costs and connectivity fees where applicable.
- DEGIRO, stands out by its very user friendly trading platform. Known for its low fees, access to many European and US stocks and access to a wide selection of ETF’s.
- Interactive Brokers, one of the most popular trading platforms by advanced investors. Especially after Interactive Brokers decided investors will no longer be charged a $10 fee to maintain a minimum balance in their trading accounts.
- Trading212, in my opinion the best broker for low-budget investors and investors that want to save time. They allow you to buy fractional shares as low as 1 Euro. It also allows you to create your own basked of stocks (pie) and fully automate your investments so that you neither need to put a lot of effort in it.
Having an account at one of these 3 brokers may just be your first step on your journey towards financial freedom 👌.
European Brokers online – reviews
If you are interested in a deeper review of one of the online stock brokers, then check the articles below:
DEGIRO review 
Interactive Brokers review
Trading 212 review
If you decide to open an account at Interactive Brokers, DEGIRO or Trading212, could you click their link above? Those are affiliate links and if you open an account, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
You will get a free share as well in the case of creating an account at Trading212. Last but not least, I only recommend online European brokers I have personally vetted.